Hagen International & Associates, Inc. was founded by Edward Hagen.
After receiving his Engineering degree, Ed began working in the automotive industry with GMF Robotics, American Motors/Renault, and Douglas & Lomason.
After returning to the West Coast, Ed was hired as an Engineer with Flow International in 1986 and his career in the Water Jet Industry began. 30 years later he is widely considered one of the most knowledgeable and experienced individuals for all Water Jet platforms.
Following Flow, he became the Operations Manager for Chukar Industries where he designed and managed Water Jet cutting system manufacturing. In 1998, Jet Edge acquired Chukar Industries. After asset transfers to Minnesota in late 1999, Ed provided training for Jet Edge manufacturing, engineering, and product development, later taking a regional sales position. He also designed and engineered the Z Series WaterJet systems for Richard Ward at WardJet. In addition, Mr. Hagen has consulted on and has been instrumental in a software control development designed specifically for Water Jets. As his schedule permits, he continues to contribute to discussion groups to answer questions as well as provide further knowledge and understanding for those working with and operating machines in the industry.
Hagen International has experienced and knowledgeable Service Engineers and office staff to answer your questions and find the solution you need. We offer services, products, and technical support to our customers. Hagen has provided on-site worldwide support in Water Jet systems for over 25 years. We work on all OEM platforms. But the thing that keeps our customers happy and brings them back to us is that we ask the right questions. We can narrow problems down quickly and find the appropriate solution so that downtime is reduced, productivity is returned and profits are increased.
- Our customers come in different sizes with a broad range of needs and we get them back to production.
- Our focus is to help our customers solve their problems as quickly as possible in order to decrease downtime and increase profits.
- We are committed to assisting our customers in reaching their goals and increasing their level of productivity.
- We ask the right questions and don’t give up until the solution is found.
- We are focused on the best solutions, not the temporary quick fixes.
- The relationships we have with both our customers and our suppliers are very important to us. We work hard every day to ensure the optimal result is achieved for our customers. Our extensive knowledge of the products our OEM suppliers make gives us the advantage when troubleshooting problems. Due to the vast experience of our team, we have often dealt with many of the routine and not so routine, issues surrounding the operation of Water Jets. Our team has the answers because we have already solved a mountain of problems.